The mobile cinema returns to Pittington Village Hall with The Lego Movie on Sunday 27th April at 3pm.
The film follows lead character, Emmet a completely ordinary LEGO mini-figure who is identified as the most “extraordinary person” and the key to saving the Lego universe. Emmet and his friends go on an epic journey to stop the evil tyrant, Lord Business.
Find out exactly why “Everything is Awesome!”
Once again, tickets are just £2 on the door. A range of refreshments will be available including hotdogs, popcorn and hot and cold drinks.
Pittington Community Association are looking to employ a Village Hall Attendant. The job will be part time, for 20 hours per week including some weekend and evening work. Some of the work will be suitable for working from home but the majority will require regular visits to Pittington Village Hall.
The salary will be £15,000 per annum pro rata (approx. £8,100 per annum or £7.75/hour actual).
- To oversee the running of the hall and manage hall bookings
- To ensure that the village hall is an attractive property for hirers
- To open and close the Village Hall as required both during the week and at weekends
- To maintain the cleanliness of the village hall and deal with running repairs and maintenance
- To provide a positive experience for all hall users
Download the full job description here – PCA Hall Attendant Description and Conditions
Download an application form here – Hall Attendant Application Form
Questions can be emailed to the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE – Closing date for applications is now Friday 13th June 2014
Interviews are expected to be held during the week beginning 16th June 2014 with a proposed start date of 1st July 2014