New project update on the Field House Farm Opencast Mine.
Parish Magazines should now have been delivered. If you would like a large print edition or know someone who would, please get in touch and one will be delivered. Click here to view the magazine online.
Pittington Village Hall Autumn Show 2018 will be on Saturday 15th September.
Entries to be received between 9am and 11am. Show opens 1:00pm Presentations 3:00pm
Pittington Photography Club will be staging another exhibition of their work.
This year’s competition categories are:
- Onions, shallots or leeks (3 examples)
- Potatoes, Carrots or other root veg (5 examples)
- Courgette, squash or cucumber (2 examples)
- Funny shaped vegetable
- Biggest marrow
- Hard fruit e.g. apple, pear (3 examples)
- Soft fruit (5 examples)
- A sponge cake
- Four scones
- Home made jam or preserve
- Knitted Item
- Stitched Item
- Crocheted Item
Children (under 11 and 11-16, include age with entry)
- Any painting
- A lego creation
- Three crispy cakes
- Best decorated gingerbread man
- An animal/monster made of fruit or vegetables
Under 11 years old:
- My favourite picture
11-16 Years of age:
- Sparkle and Glamour