Community Liaison Committee
The Community Liaison Committee or CLC consists of representatives from Hargreaves Surface Mining, Durham County Council and the local community and is intended to provide a place for discussion of any issues relating to the development and to help pass information to the local community.
The CLC will also be responsible for allocating any money made available through the Community Fund linked to the development.
Recent Updates presented to the CLC
- Field House Project Update 11th July 2018
- Field House Project Update 10th May 2018
- Field House Ecology Summary and Update May 2018
Minutes of past CLC meetings:
- CLC Minutes 10th May 2018 (not yet available)
- CLC Minutes 7th March 2018
- CLC Minutes 13th Sep 2017
- CLC Minutes 12th July 2017
- CLC Minutes 7th June 2017
- CLC Minutes 26th April 2017
Minutes will only be made available once agreed and signed which normally happens at the next CLC meeting.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding site issues, in the first instance, please contact: Trevor Meek: Site Manager: 07741 634 842: firstname.lastname@example.org as he may be in a position to resolve any potential issue directly.
If you wish to raise a concern or complaint direct with Durham County Council, please contact:
Mike Tweddle: DCC Monitoring Officer: 03000 261 395 email@example.com
Claire Teasdale: DCC Planning Officer: 03000 261 390 firstname.lastname@example.org